I sure do love Monday's. Tee hee...
Anyway....I went and saw The League of Extrodinary Gentlemen on Sunday. It was ok. I've always thought Sean Connery was pretty hot, however he is starting to age....as in his face is really tough looking. I'm talking leather purse here. At any rate, it was interesting and well worth the chunk of change I forked over to see it.
Saturday night was "art night" at my sister's house. Art night is where we (group of various folks) get together and do different art projects such as painting (my gig), collage work (I also dig this), sculpting and other things of that ilk. I really enjoy it as it is a great release. One of the folks in the group is a great photographer and she took some really killer photos of my friend James. I'll have to post them...that is if he deems them ok and not too hideous :).
I had a dream last night of James...We were hanging out somewhere and someone said, "You too are just like that show Will and Grace!". I feigned shock, as if we hadn't heard that ever before. Then I turned to the offending party and said, "Yes, we are just like the show Will and Grace. He's just like Will and I'm just like Jack!".
Then the alarm went off at 4:50 this a.m. ...and I got up! Yes, I got up. I have gotten pumped once again about getting up and walking. I walked 1.3 miles this morning (uphill, downhill and flat) and felt really good about it. I'm hoping this spurt of enthusiasm will continue..I'm thinking if I can get back on the routine...all will be good again.
Now..on to something else I've noticed. I've had mondo hits on my website as of late due in large part to my presence on a webring (check the links). But.....no one, an I mean NO ONE is letting me know they have been by to my space..which is ok. Although, a quick hello would be nice every now and then.
Oh well--can't have it all.
Grace: Are you wearing smarty pants? Because that made a lot of sense.
Jack: :::chuckles::: No, but I am wearing a witty thong.
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home